ICWN'16 - The 15th International Conference on Wireless Networks
Dr. Firouz Naderi
Former director of Solar System Exploration at NASA's Jet Propulsion Laboratory (JPL)
(Oversaw robotic spacecraft dispatched to all corners of the solar system.)
Prior position: NASA's Program Manager for Mars Exploration
Recipient of NASA's outstanding Leadership Medal and NASA's, Distinguished Service Medal (NASA's highest award)
Read more ......
Prof. Alfred Inselberg
Tel Aviv University, Israel; University of California, Los Angeles
(UCLA); University of Southern California (USC);
Senior Fellow at the San Diego Supercomputing Center, California, USA
Author of "Parallel Coordinates: VISUAL Multidimensional Geometry"; his work is praised by Stephen Hawking among many others.
For complete list of Keynotes Click Here
|Introduction, and Congress Report|
Prof. Hamid R. Arabnia
Professor of Computer Science
Editor-in-Chief, The Journal of Supercomputing (Springer)
Fellow & Adviser, Center of Excellence in Terrorism, Resilience, Intelligence & Organized Crime Research (CENTRIC)
Recipient of Distinguished Research Award, ACM SIGAPP IMCOM 2014
Prof. H. J. Siegel
Fellow of IEEE and Fellow of ACM; Abell Endowed Chair Distinguished Professor of Electrical and Computer Engineering and Professor of Computer Science
Colorado State University, Fort Collins, Colorado, USA
Founding Director of the CSU Information Science and Technology Center (ISTeC);
Becoming Successful Developing and Selling Mobile Apps and IoT Systems: Best Practices, Tools, ......
Call for Papers
The conference is composed of a number of tracks, tutorials, sessions, workshops, poster and panel discussions; all will be held simultaneously, same location and dates: July 25-28, 2016.
Topics of interest include, but are not limited to, the following:
- Power Management and Control, Low-Power Protocols
- Wireless Applications, Mobile e-Commerce, Multimedia
- Satellite-based Systems
- Broadcast Networks
- High Altitude Platforms
- GPS, Location-based Service and Mobile Devices
- Mobile Agents
- Wireless and Mobile Applications
- Routing, Multicasting, ...
- Resource Management, Wireless QoS
- Mobile Internet
- Wireless Network Architectures
- Mobile Computing
- Wireless Security
- Modeling, Simulation, ...
- Personal Area Networks, Body Wireless Networks, Bluetooth
- Wireless Sensor and Actuator Networks
- Node Placement and Topology Control Issues
- Coding and Modulation
- Multi-user Detection
- Mobile Wireless QoS, Radio Resource Management
- Heterogeneous Wireless Networks, Radio Access Networks
- Software-defined Radio, Reconfigurable Radio Networks
- Wireless IP Networks, Interworking
- Wireless Multimedia, QoS Adaptation
- Disruption Tolerant Networks and Applications
- Distributed Algorithms for Wireless Networks
- Autonomous Mobile Sensor Networks
- Emerging technologies and Related Issues
- SENSOR NETWORKS + AD HOC NETWORKS:
- Wireless Information Networks: Power Management, Remote Sensing and Telemetry, WiFi, ZigBee, WiMax, Bluetooth, Wireless Network Protocols, Routing Techniques, Network Architecture, Ad Hoc Networks, Hierarchical Networks, Ubiquitous Computing.
- Data Manipulation: Noise Reduction, Data Quality and Integrity, Sensor Data Fusion, Data Visualization, Aggregation, Classification and Tracking, Pattern Recognition, Reasoning on Sensor Data.
- Sensor Networks Software: Interoperability, Scheduling, Tasking and Control, Internet of Things, Connectivity and Communication, Agent-based Simulation, Programming and Middleware.
- Hardware and Systems: Hardware Design, Packaging, Testing and Reliability, Electronic Interfaces, RFID Readers and Tags, MEMS, Swarm Sensors, Sensor Types for Chemical and Biomedical Applications.
- Signal Processing: Distributed and Collaborative Signal Processing, Multimedia Signal Processing, Fault Detection, Sparse Signal Processing, Statistical Signal Processing, Coding, and Compression, Neural Networks, Information Mining.
- Sensor Networks and Challenges: Infrastructure Reliability, Energy Efficiency, Self-healing, Data Overload, Security and Vulnerability, Authentication, Fault Tolerance and Diagnosis, Environmental Impact Reduction.
- Sensor Network Applications: Healthcare, Medical Imaging, Environment Monitoring, Industrial and Structural Monitoring, Smart Grids and Energy Control Systems, Smart Buildings and Smart Cities, Home Monitoring and Assisted Living Applications, Wireless Surveillance, Smart Fabrics and Wearables, Defense and Security, Vehicular Networks, and novel applications.
- Ad Hoc Networks: Vehicular Networks, Underwater Networks, Underground Networks, Network Scalability and Capacity, Service Discovery, Middleware for Ad Hoc Networks, Body Area Networks, Personal Area Networks, Protocol Design, MAC and Transport Protocols, Network Control and Management, Quality of Service Provisioning, OFDM, Distributed MIMO, Node Localization, Synchronization, Reliability and Fault Tolerance, Security and Privacy, Performance Modeling and Analysis, Networks for the Smart Grid, and Applications of Ad Hoc Networks.
- Pervasive Systems and Computing:
- Location-dependent/personalized Application
- Hardware Support Pervasive Computing and Communication
- Software Infrastructures for Pervasive System
- System Architectures and Platforms
- Embedded Computing with Applications
- Low Power, Energy-Aware Pervasive Computing
- Smart Devices, Spaces and Objects
- Service Discovery Mechanisms and Protocols
- Middleware Services and Agent Technologies
- Positioning and Tracking Technologies
- Integration of Wired and Wireless Networks
- Personal Area Networks
- Intelligent Devices and Environments
- Context & Location Awareness, Context Based & Implicit Computing
- User Interfaces and Interaction Models
- Wearable Computers and Technologies
- Resource Management in Pervasive Platforms
- Security and Privacy Issues for Pervasive Systems
- New Products, Standards, and Tools
- Embodied Agents
- Interactive Workspace
- Ubiquitous Computing
- Secure Collaboration in Uncertain Environments
- Biometric Methods for Pervasive Computing
- Applications and Case Studies
- Emerging Topics in Pervasive Systems