PDPTA'16 - The 22nd International Conference on Parallel and Distributed Processing Techniques and Applications
Dr. Firouz Naderi
Former director of Solar System Exploration at NASA's Jet Propulsion Laboratory (JPL)
(Oversaw robotic spacecraft dispatched to all corners of the solar system.)
Prior position: NASA's Program Manager for Mars Exploration
Recipient of NASA's outstanding Leadership Medal and NASA's, Distinguished Service Medal (NASA's highest award)
Read more ......
Prof. Alfred Inselberg
Tel Aviv University, Israel; University of California, Los Angeles
(UCLA); University of Southern California (USC);
Senior Fellow at the San Diego Supercomputing Center, California, USA
Author of "Parallel Coordinates: VISUAL Multidimensional Geometry"; his work is praised by Stephen Hawking among many others.
For complete list of Keynotes Click Here
|Introduction, and Congress Report|
Prof. Hamid R. Arabnia
Professor of Computer Science
Editor-in-Chief, The Journal of Supercomputing (Springer)
Fellow & Adviser, Center of Excellence in Terrorism, Resilience, Intelligence & Organized Crime Research (CENTRIC)
Recipient of Distinguished Research Award, ACM SIGAPP IMCOM 2014
Prof. H. J. Siegel
Fellow of IEEE and Fellow of ACM; Abell Endowed Chair Distinguished Professor of Electrical and Computer Engineering and Professor of Computer Science
Colorado State University, Fort Collins, Colorado, USA
Founding Director of the CSU Information Science and Technology Center (ISTeC);
Becoming Successful Developing and Selling Mobile Apps and IoT Systems: Best Practices, Tools, ......
Call for Papers
You are invited to submit a paper for consideration. All accepted papers will be published in printed conference books/proceedings (each with a unique international ISBN number) and will also be made available online. The proceedings will be indexed in science citation databases that track citation frequency/data. In addition, like prior years, extended versions of selected papers (about 40%) will appear in journals and edited research books; publishers include, Springer, Elsevier, BMC, and others). See the web link below for a small subset of such publications: (some of these books and journal special issues have already received the top 25% downloads in their respective fields and/or identified as "Highly Accessed" by publishers and/or science citation index trackers.) Click Here for more details
- Big Data and High-Performance Computing: Novel computational methodologies, HPC and scalable algorithms for enhancing data quality, models and frameworks for Big Data, graph algorithms, computational science, computational intelligence, Scalable systems and architectures for Big Data, ...
- Parallel/Distributed Applications: Numerical computations/methods, neural networks and fuzzy logic, medicine, remote sensing, computer vision, computer graphics and virtual reality, parallel/distributed databases, banking, financial markets, high-performance computational biology, ...
- Parallel/Distributed Architectures: Clusters and parallel systems of various topologies, supercomputers, shared memory, distributed memory, general- and special-purpose architectures, instructional level parallelism, ...
- Networks and Interconnection Networks: Scalable networks, reconfigurable networks, routing issues, general-purpose network performance for distributed applications, network protocols, internet technology, optical interconnections and computing, novel network topologies, ...
- Energy/power-aware Computing: Energy-aware resource management, green computing, energy efficiency planning, energy-aware technologies, low power virtualization and software techniques, low power logic/circuit/process technology design, methods and tools for forecasting, estimating, and validating power use, ...
- Reliability and Fault-tolerance: Software and hardware fault-tolerance (system- and application-level), fault diagnosis, fault-tolerance measurement.
- Building Block Processors: Applications of processors that can be used as basic building blocks for multicomputer systems.
- Real-time and Embedded Systems: Small-scale parallel systems for high-performance control, data acquisition, and analysis; configuration, routing, scheduling, performance guarantees, ...
- Parallel/Distributed Algorithms: Algorithms exploiting clusters and general-purpose distributed and parallel systems, new vector/pipeline issues, shared memory, distributed memory, virtual memory, ...
- Multimedia Communications, Systems, and Applications: High-speed networking, multimedia architectures and protocols, multimedia applications, quality of service support, operating system and networking support, internet tools and applications, audio/video delivery over the internet, ...
- Software Tools and Environments for Parallel and Distributed Platforms: Operating systems, compilers, languages, debuggers, monitoring tools, software engineering on parallel/distributed systems, ...
- High-performance Computing in Computational Science: Intra-disciplinary and multi-disciplinary research programs and applications.
- Performance Evaluation and Management of Wireless Networks and Distributed Systems.
- FPGA-based Design.
- Performance Analysis, Evaluation, Prediction, ...
- Nanotechnology in HPC.
- High-performance Mobile Computation and Communication.
- Object Oriented Technology and Related Issues.
- Scheduling and Resource Management.
- Petri Nets: Theory, Analysis, Tools and Applications.
- Web-based Simulation and Computing.
- Cloud Computing.
- Complex Systems, Theory and Applications.
- Other Aspects and Applications relating to High-Performance Computations.
- Emerging Technologies.