Non-Student (Authors or Non-authors): $595.00 *
Full Time Student (Authors or Non-authors): $545.00 *
* Authors with more than one accepted paper must pay an "Additional Publication Charge" of $445.00 for each additional paper.
In the case of Papers with Multiple Authors, only one author would need to register and pay the conference registration fee. Other co-authors of the same paper should register separately and pay the applicable registration fee, if and only if they also plan to attend the conference.
* Checks and Money Orders must be in US dollars, and made payable to "CSREA"
Those who are registering by postal mail, should complete the registration form and mail it with full payment to:
14215 Via Michelangelo
San Diego, CA 92129 (USA)
Terms & Conditions
- For their papers to be included in the conference proceedings, authors of papers must register by the announced deadline (if registration fee is received after the deadline then the paper would appear in the final edition of proceedings which will go to press after the conference).
- All Payments must be in U.S. Dollars. All checks from banks outside the United States should be cashable at a branch of that bank in the United States or at any US bank. You may also send American Express checks (be sure that you sign the check and make it payable to "CSREA").
- Authors with more than one paper must pay an "Additional Publication Charge" of $445.00 for each additional paper.
- Student rate attendees must have a letter from their Department Head/Chair that states that the attendee is a full time student. This letter is required to pick up the registration materials on site in Las Vegas.
- Payment Confirmation Notifications will be sent to your email address, once your payment is processed successfully. A copy of payment confirmation notification is required to pickup the conference registration materials on site in Las Vegas.
- Registration Fee will include a printed copy of the book/proceedings with ISBN #, the soft copy of all proceedings of the Federated Congress; breakfast for 4 days, one formal dinner, refreshment breaks (12 of them), access to all sessions, workshops, tutorials, keynote talks of all conferences, and a conference package. Enclosed in the package will be printed book(s), booklet(s), and misc materials.
- Refund Policy: Paid registrants (non-authors) who cannot attend, and do not send a substitute, are entitled to a refund of $200.00 if a request is received in writing on or before June 27, 2016. Registrants are liable for their full fees after that date (i.e., NO Refund will be made). There will be no refunds to authors of papers.